Incorporated in 1962, Family Counseling Service of the Finger Lakes, Inc. is a private, non-profit family service agency. Family Counseling is a member of the New York State Association of Family Services Agencies, NYS Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare and New York State Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
We have grown from a single service provider of professional counseling services in Geneva, to providing healing-centered services in multiple counties. Our services include:
• Therapeutic Services
• Domestic Violence Victim Advocacy Services
• Bilingual Family Services
• School-Based Programs
• LBGTQ+ Programming
• Healing- Centered Trainings
• Domestic Violence Accountability Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Finger Lakes Resilience Network (FLRN)- a network of organizations committed to guiding trauma-informed systems change
Family Counseling Service has offices in Geneva, Canandaigua, Newark, Sodus, Seneca Falls, Penn Yan and Victor.
We focus on: Human Services
Where we are: Monroe, Ontario, Seneca, Wayne, Yates
Back to Not-For-Profits