A picture may be worth 1,000 words, but your caption might be worth $250!
Have you ever seen the cutest or funniest picture on social media and you had the PERFECT caption? Now you can use that skill for good by participating in the 2018 ROC the Caption photo contest to win your nonprofit or a ROC'n nonprofit of your choice $250!
Starting November 5, United Way will post a picture each Monday leading up to ROC the Day. It’s up to donors and nonprofits to come up with a clever caption for one or all of the pictures.
Pictures will be posted November 5, 12, and 19.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Follow United Way of Greater Rochester on Twitter (@UnitedWayRoc) and Instagram (@rocunitedway) or like us on Facebook to see the pictures posted each Monday.
- Comment beneath the picture with your best caption. Be creative!
- Every donor or nonprofit who comments on a picture by November 25 with a caption will be entered in a random drawing.
- On November 26, we will randomly select two winners. Each winner will receive $250 for a ROC'n nonprofit or a ROC'n nonprofit of their choice!
- Winners will be notified via social media on or after November 26.