How punny are you? Show off your best ROC the Day pun on social media and win $250 for your nonprofit or a ROC'n nonprofit of your choice! Learn how to participate below.
Starting November 11, United Way will post on social media leading up to ROC the Day asking for your best ROC Puns. Community members, businesses and nonprofits can comment with a clever pun incorporating the word “ROC”, and two will be randomly selected to give a participating ROC the Day organization a ROC’n bonus!
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Follow United Way of Greater Rochester on Twitter (@UnitedWayRoc) and Instagram (@rocunitedway) or like us on Facebook and keep an eye out for the posts.
- Comment on the post with your best ROC Pun. Then get ready to ROC!
- Every donor or nonprofit who comments with a ROC Pun will be entered in a random drawing.
- On December 2, we will randomly select two winners. Each winner will receive $250 for their nonprofit or a ROC'n nonprofit of their choice!
- Winners will be notified via social media on or after December 3.